What is arthritis?
Arthritis is a common disorder after age 50.Arthritis can affect many different parts of the joint and nearly lower joint of the body inflammation and redness, these conditions cause damage to the joints, usually resulting pain and stiffness in joint.
Type of Arthritis
3 types of arthritis are reported
(OA) is the most common type of arthritis. It primarily affects the joint cartilage, Osteoarthritis is most common in woman, after enter in menopause. It primary affect the knee and hand joints.
(RA) is an autoimmune disorder of the lining of the joint. It is a chronic inflammation affecting many joints at the same time.
Gout is a deposition of uric acid crystals in the joints cavity and around it, Gouty arthritis is a form of arthritis characterised by several pain, tenderness and redness in joints.
EXERCISES FOR ARTHRITIS MANAGEMENT
Exercise helps to rejuvenate the body and provide mental strength to get rid from any disease. It can stretching out the muscles around movable joints, which is helps to take off stress joints. Exercise reduces joint and muscle stiffness. Builds flexibility and elasticity to the body.
Exercise for Osteoarthritis
You can start low impact exercise like cycling, walking chair exercise You can also start with hand exercise, stretching muscles, climbing up and down stairs, or and also involves normal things happening in our lifestyle.
The basic criteria of the exercise that’s are improve to flexibility, and helps to combat fatigue, Exercise should be individually to prevent injury and aggravation the osteoarthritis( accumulation of vata ), That usually means starting with a health experts or experienced in the treatment of osteoarthritis. It should will depend on various factors, including which joints are affected.
Exercises for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Look for easy exercises for rheumatoid arthritis like low impact exercise and also get moving with expert-recommended exercises for arthritis.
- Water Aerobic Exercises
- Swimming, and other gentle water exercises can helps to give strength a weak joints, water helps to support body weight and provide buoyancy or floating tendency of the body does not impact load on affected joints or stress bearing joints. Water aerobics exercise increase flexibility and motion of joints and become reduces pain and inflammation.
- Walking Jogging and running or walking is a low-impact exercise which do not load the joints, walking providing you aerobic conditioning. Before Start the walking u must have hydrated also have a pair of shoes.
- Stretching Helps to reduce muscular fatigue and accumulation of uric acid in joints, increase flexibility symptoms Walk or stand in place while moving your arms for 5-6 minutes.
Exercise for gout
Exercising helps control gout by lowering uric acid level and to prevent gout attack.Regular aerobic exercise is good for gout.
- Do not exercise during a flare. When you are suffering from chronic gout, reducing inflammation is the main goal to Move the affected area as little as possible. may want to apply any topical treatment like, ice for about 20 minutes at a time to reduce the swelling in gout.
Make it a habit Health history or fitness level; most important think to make physical activity part of our daily routine. There are many ways to fit a little extra exercise into your day including in our lifestyle.
- wake up and walking around while talking on the phone.
- Taking a few extra trips up and down the stairs at home or office at work each day.
Yoga for osteoarthritis
Iyenga Take props and other supports to help provide modifications of poses. And performing the asana which is effective in osteoarthritis.
Kripalu Focused on meditation and less on body alignment.
Viniyoga Coordinate breathing and movement.
Yoga for Rheumatoid arthritis
Relaxation can make a big difference in joints, tenderness and swelling, according to the experts. And the better you feel and get rid from rheumatoid arthritis.
Rheumatoid arthritis is a auto immune disorder and yoga do better role to get rid from RA.
If you are just beginner you should avoid power yoga like, Ashtanga and Bikram.
YOGA FOR GOUT
Yoga is the best for gout treatment at all phases of the condition.
Twisting Poses- Compressing the internal organs and internal muscles for detoxification and to increase blood flow in muscular cells.
- Seated Twisting Pose (Sanskrit: Marichyasana )
- Reclined Twisting Pose (Sanskrit: Supta Matsyendrasana)
- Locust Pose (Sanskrit: salabhasana)
- Bow Pose (in Sanskrit: Dhanurasana) is a more advanced version of the Locust.
- Seated Forward Bend (in Sanskrit: Paschimottanasana)
- Shoulder Stand Pose ( in Sanskrit: Sarvangasana)
Back Toning Poses — To stimulate the kidneys for detoxification and improved blood circulation
Back Stretching Poses — Increase blood flow to the lower back and kidney area and ejected toxics.
Inversion Poses —let gravity helps to move blood and lymph out of the feet.