Information about Kumaryasava
Shree Dhanwantri Herbals Kumaryasava is an ayurvedic medicine that is used in the treatment of urinary tract disorders, gastritis, abdominal distention, constipation, bloating, liver problems, loss of appetite, respiratory conditions such as cough, cold, etc. It is also very effective for treating menstrual disorders in women. This medicine is available in liquid form and contains self-generated alcohol that serves as a media for the active compounds in herbs.
- Useful in improving liver and digestive functions
- Used in the treatment of Jaundice
- Treats loss of appetite, abdominal pain, piles, spleen enlargement
Shahad, Jaggery, Sheetal mirch, Laung etc.
- Helps in treating a condition in which the blood doesn't have enough healthy red blood cells
- Helps in loss of appetite, being a very good digestive stimulant
- Treatment of chronic constipation and acts as a good remedy for treating piles
- Provides relief from spleen related ailments
- Effective in preventing and treating enlargement of the liver
- Provides relief from cough and cold
Direction for Use
Take 2 tablespoonfuls (15 to 30ml) to be consumed with an equal quantity of water twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children